Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sheppard Pratt

Its a in patient hospital for kids with drug problems, behavior problems, anger problems, deppression, suicide, and other mental problems. They get you on medicine, and do counseling. After running away and going to the hospital my mom told them I heard voices, so they brought me to the psych ward. They did an evaulation, and decided I should be in an in-patient hospital. So I went there. I said goodbye to my family. They searched me and gave me a room. By this time it was one in the morning. So I went to my room and went to sleep. I slept in the next day. And your supposed to do group therapy, and group activities. But my anxiety was fucking with me so I didnt even leave my room for six days. I didnt talk to anyone or anything. They gave me medicine to take for my anxiety, and it helped a lot. I was able to leave my room, and meet new people and was able to go to the group activities. And my ocd started to subside. Then they gave me medicine for pyschosis, and said when I stopped hearing voices i could go home. By this time I was there for a week and a half and I just wanted to go home. So I fucking lied and said the medicine is working and I dont hear voices. They believed. So they kept me there for three more days to make sure things were okay. So I spent three days acting like everything was fine. Went to groups, participated, talked to people. And they let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment